Sunday, July 18, 2010

What the bleep is wrong with me... the game

Ok I think I should keep this to myself and make money off it LOL
But mom says to share this small piece of funny brightness with all you who read my blog...

So tonight/ early morning I have a raging headache which has been pounding at me on and off all day no matter how much Advil I take; after a frustrating night I feel I wasted much to much energy and money on an endeavor that bore no fruit and pissed me off.

So I called mom when I got home as she expected I and let her know of the headache. She had me take my blood pressure, which was a bit high, and then we checked a couple other things and I had an amazing idea. We should make a spinning wheel like on wheel of fortune and instead of prizes put on it all the different parts of my condition (i.e. blood pressure, pulmonary issues, neuralgia, fibromyalgia, and so on and so forth) so that when I am miserable or sick or have a pounding headache I can spin the Wheel of what the bleep is wrong with me and just choose a cause to my misery since there are too many variables to actually know what the cause really is.

I hope it has made you all laugh as it did my mother and I... and I hope that none of you steal it as an idea of a toy to make sick people like me laugh ... I could make a fortune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment