Monday, June 28, 2010

What a choice

Hi all it is Monday night and that means I have to give myself glutathione shot number 4 and since every other shot I have gotten or given myself of the this stuff has really sucked and I recently got informed I should be doing it on the top not side of my thigh (more muscle less fat) I am pretty afraid it is going to hurt A LOT, even more than usual...

As for the title of this post, well yesterday wasn't too bad at all pain wise but was pretty awful emotion wise and ended with a horrid nervous breakdown and making my mom cry and my blood pressure sinking to 74/53 and passing me out... not fun
Today instead, thanks to my good friend Bee being here late last night till now, I have been pretty damn stable (not amazingly but so much better than yesterday), but instead I have been in a lot of pain almost all of the day (ecept when passed out from pain or the fatigue the pain causes).

So my choice seems to be do I want to be out of my mind neurotic and insane or would I rather be in intense pain? Not a nice choice or one I want to deal with.

What would your choice be?

No comments:

Post a Comment