Sunday, June 27, 2010

depressed/angry

Today hasn't been so bad physically but it has been reasonable nasty emotionally... between the state of world and national politics there doesn't look to be much of a future for anyone, between the state of my illness and my ability to take care of my self there doesn't seem to be much of a future for me!

I have been so angry today I haven't been able to talk to anyone and I have been crying on and off and so frustrated stuck in my damn apartment from emotional lability and dizziness debilitating me from being able to drive, not that I had anywhere to go...

I am so angry right now and I am not even sure what I am even mad at... I just want to scream until it all comes out and then take muscle relaxers or pain killers till I pass out, and pray that when sleep I forget or get over all of this and that tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment