Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello

OK I have decided I have to keep up with this better because I just realized (literally just a couple minutes ago) that I post more on the Facebook wall for General Hospital then I do here and that is pretty sad LOL

SO for the last 3 days the pain has been moderate to mild (should be happy right?), but the catch it is that the pain has also been practically un-ending. The pain killers and muscle relaxants and narcotics (prescribed to me of course) have been dulling or cutting the edge but for some new and unknown reason it isn't making it go away like it is supposed to and had been for weeks. I just need a break, you know an hour or a couple hours where if I stop watching TV or think about my body I am not bombarded by my nerves screaming at me (or sometimes just grumbling quite forcefully). I swear the nonstop is driving me insane.
I actually think it has been building for a while and this is why I have been feeling so drained the last couple of day. And since I don't notice the pain while asleep build of pain and drain on my system is likely why have been so enraged and depressed that I have been woken constantly during the mornings this week.
And there you have me for today: in pain, drained, going insane, and since I can't go to a hospital for help I spend my afternoons watching a soap opera about one instead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment