Wednesday, September 22, 2010

days go by

I was sick over the weekend and then better Sunday and sick on Monday and Tuesday again this time it was all slime and my sinuses (not fun and I won't get icky with the details). Suffice to say I was miserable. Monday I slept for 15 hours and it all started when I finally woke up. Getting past it all has been yucky and to be honest it isn't quite over yet.
And the pain has gone up, and my tolerance has gone down as the yuckiness drags on even if it gets better day by day.
I have been sleeping almost normal diurnal hours lately, up in the morning and down in the evening; but I am not getting my nice calm and focused group of hours in which I was getting so much done in the past. I am not getting much of anything done, physical or mental and that is frustrating the hell out of me.
So that has been my week so far. You are now undated :)
TTY'allL

No comments:

Post a Comment