Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Baaaack!!

Over the last year or so, since I stopped writing this blog, I have gotten emails and phone calls from people who said that reading it helped them.  And I have found that I need a place to vent and talk about my condition that isn't facebook. LOL
So I have decided to try again.
It has taken so long because my summer was pretty hectic and draining, and also because to be honest I wasn't sure if I could make it work, since I didn't do too well with keeping up with it regularly last time; and, to be honest, I know that I don't do very well with one sided interactions (putting energy out with out getting much or any back).
And on that note I have a request to make of you, the reader: please respond! Leave a comment, send an e-mail, if you know me personally go ahead and drop me a text or mention the blog next time we meet up.  I don't mean to take up a lot of your time and you don't have to say anything overly insightful or even helpful :) I just need to know you are there and that you are reading this.

1 comment:

  1. keep it up..people will read and comment...it make some time before people do..and thats okay..dont lose faith!!

    ReplyDelete